Content Management System (CMS)
Bey Bilgisayar CMS's also provides a web publishing tool that allows one or more users (user which have permission) to publish updates live on the Web. The editing component is called the content management application (CMA), while the publishing tool is called the content delivery application (CDA). These two components are integrated together in a CMS to streamline the web development process.
Our content management systems are available to publish all digital documents on web-based user interfaces. A (CMS) typically has two major components:
- Content management application (CMA), as the front-end user interface that allows a user, even with limited expertise, to add, modify, and remove content from a website without the intervention of a webmaster;
- Content delivery application (CDA), that compiles the content and updates the website.
Our company CMS features are, indexing, search, format management, revision control, and management. Features may vary depending on the system application by customers need.
- Intuitive indexing, search and retrieval features index all data for easy access through search functions and allow users to search by attributes such as publication dates, keywords or author.
- Format management facilitates turning scanned paper documents and legacy electronic documents into HTML or PDF documents.
- Publishing functionality allows individuals to use a template or a set of templates approved by the organization, as well as wizards and other tools to create or modify content.
- SEO-friendly URLs
- Integrated and online help,
- Group and role based permission systems
- Full template support and customisable templates
- Admin panel with multiple language support
- Minimal server requirements
- Integrated file managers
- Integrated audit logs